As the third largest sport at our facility and a fast growing sport in our area, we hope to fill a need for great off season training. The focus will be on strong fundamentals and having the opportunity to enhance your player’s individual skills.
July 16th - 19th 2018
Rising 3rd - 8th Grade
Rising 9th - 12th Grade
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- A great way to prepare for the upcoming high school team tryouts
- Further develop your technical, tactical and playing skills
- Hone your decision making and the ability to adjust to fast paced situations
- The camp will feature:
- Small game play to maximize touches
- Competitive drills & game situations
- Fundamental skill & technique development
- Drills and games designed for both development and Fun!!!
- All in a competitive & positive learning environment
Michelle Woodruff head varsity coach at Foxcroft School, and a team of experienced coaches will guide players in developing their individual and team skills.