Michelle Woodruff head varsity coach at Foxcroft School, and a team of experienced coaches will guide players in developing their individual and team skills.
As the third largest sport at our facility and a fast growing sport in our area, we hope to fill a need for great off season training. The focus will be on strong fundamentals and having the opportunity to enhance your player’s individual skills.
July 16th - 19th 2018
Rising 3rd - 8th Grade
Rising 9th - 12th Grade
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Meet the Bams! Lunch, selfies, and learn from the best! Katie and Marvin hit the turf with campers to coach first hand.
This is a once in a life time training opportunity!
- A great way to prepare for the upcoming high school team tryouts
- Further develop your technical, tactical and playing skills
- Hone your decision making and the ability to adjust to fast paced situations
- The camp will feature:
- Small game play to maximize touches
- Competitive drills & game situations
- Fundamental skill & technique development
- Drills and games designed for both development and Fun!!!
- All in a competitive & positive learning environment
Beginning Coaches Clinic - $85
9 AM - 11 AM
Ideal for individuals new to coaching, Katie and Marvin will discuss basic skill development and instruction, field strategy concepts, drill creation and progressions, and practice planning.
College Bound Clinic - $120 - Only 20 spots!
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Geared specifically toward players aspiring to the college level. Katie and Marvin will discuss skills, athleticism, prospect camps, the recruiting process and more!
Advanced Coaching Clinic - $85
6 PM - 8 PM
For Coaches motivated to take their coaching to the next level. The Bams will share technical and strategic skills as well as share some of their favorite ways to get players to acquire and utilize these skills.